You may have an attractive website, with nice and unique content with the latest technology. Now here is the most strategic part, as far as online business marketing is concerned – choosing the correct SEO services or firms to “optimize” your website, and achieve top rankings in local searches. There are thousands and thousands of different firms, claiming that they have their own field of expertise in this area, promising to submit optimum link building, articles as well as directories. So, which should you choose?
It is widely known, that the main goal of these SEO firms is to achieve top rankings in all popular search engines like Google or Yahoo, as also directing a high amount of useful traffic towards your web site. Most SEO firms, what they do, is create a large number of useless links from your website, so as to achieve these top rankings, because the links in your web site goes a long way to determine your rankings in all local keyword SERPS. The relatively new feature of Google – LSI, has already started to scratch out such useless weak links and other link farms. You should go for the SEO firm/team who offers complete SEO service following Google guidelines:
- On-page SEO changes – On-page SEO changes are implemented on web pages to make website more search engine friendly that helps off-page SEO process so speed up the search engine results
- Off-page SEO (Link Building) – Off-page SEO work is also called incoming link building process. This is very important part of SEO and should be taken care very carefully.
The SEO firm you choose should provide you with complete SEO services. However, it should be kept in mind that these SEO firms should not create huge number of links, just because they are the top priorities in the search engines. Each article or directory submission should be very carefully looked into and researched properly using the latest techniques and technologies, so as to make your website attractive with a lot of unique content.
Some factors that good quality SEO firms keep in mind while “optimizing” a web site are:
- They should design the web site in a manner which makes the effects permanent. That is, even if the marketing campaign is stopped, the long term benefits are still there.
- One of the main advantages of SEO over PPC is that it is less expensive, with no recurring costs. Thus, it has to be kept in mind that the company is only billed once, and that too in a reasonable range.
- They should also provide good quality links to PR web sites, which results in high rankings in these local keyword SERPS
Thus, choose your SEO firms wisely, with proper research. Make it big.